Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl. Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl. People trust you every day to help them locate and find the book with the exact information they are looking for, how are you going to do that?
You need a system! You need to know what information is inside each book and what the connection is between them. Your system should contain a lot of information and on the other hand offer the best answer to the information seeker's questions.
This is not an easy job at all.
Search engines such as Google and Bing are the librarians of the internet. Their systems collect information from every page and page all over the web, in order to help surfers and find exactly what they are looking for.
Every search engine has a secret recipe called an algorithm. The algorithm delivers all the most useful information to enable more efficient search results.
Why seo (search engine optimization) is the most important tool in the marketing world?
When you have an image site / company or you sell a service / product through your site - organic search results are the most important because every second tens of thousands of searches are performed on search engines, some of your potential customers and some of your existing customers. The conversion rates of traffic from search engines are higher than average, and the contributions of these movements to your marketing funnel are tremendous.
SEO (Organic Promotion) is designed to place your site in the first places in the search results to drive organic (unpaid) traffic to your site and from there turn them into a community / potential customers and thus actually build a long-term digital asset that improves over time.
So, how does it work?
The higher the rank of the pages of your site (according to the search engine algorithms) the more surfers / potential customers will find you in organic search results and you will have more exposure.
The key to higher rankings is to make sure your site has all the "ingredients" that search engines need for their "recipes".
What is the secret recipe of the search engines (the algorithm)?
As it turns out, most of the essential components are already known and are the basis of technical logic.
Let's take a look:
● Words - Search engines refer to every word and every page on your site. This way, if someone is looking for a repair phone for example - the search engines can only reach pages that deal with these words only.
● Titles - Every page on the web has an official title, you may never see it because it is in the code. Search engines attach a lot of importance to page titles because they often summarize the page as a title in books.
● Links - The search engines compute a score for each page on the Internet for each parameter that relates to the features of the site pages, the features of the pages that link to the site and the links between the sites. When one web page links to another, it is usually a recommendation to readers that this site has good and reliable information. A web page with a lot of links that come to it can look better and more reliable for the search engines.
● Words in links - Words used in links are important to your web pages. For example, if your website page says that Amazon contains a lot of books, and the word "books" is linked, the search engine may determine that the site amazon.com is related to the word books. So when someone searches for the word "books" amazon.com will rank higher in the search results.
● Image - and finally, search engines also care about your reputation, search engines take care of consistent documentation of fascinating and fresh content. Increasing quality link numbers may be considered rising stars and significantly optimize your site's ranking and search results.
These are the basics of organic marketing and the recipes are refined and constantly changing, good SEO means making sure your websites contain great content supported by the ingredients that search engines need for their recipes.